Guide to play Over/Under bet in football betting

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-7-12 11:44:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

When talking about betting options in football, we cannot overlook the Over/Under bet, so what exactly is the Over/Under bet in football? If you're unfamiliar, let's explore more about the Over/Under bet. Additionally, in today's article, I'll share with you how to play and effectively predict the Over/Under bet. With the right combo soccer tips strategies, you can successfully bet on the Over/Under in football.

Decoding the Over/Under bet in football
The Over/Under bet, also known as O/U or Over/Under, is a relatively common type of bet in which bookmakers determine the outcome based on the number of goals scored by both teams in a match.
With the Over/Under bet, if the total number of goals scored by both teams exceeds the bookmaker's set line, it is considered Over (Over). If the total goals scored are less than the line, it is considered Under (Under). You can choose Over or Under to place your bet, but you only win money if your bet matches the actual outcome.
You can place an Over/Under bet at any time during the match—either for the first half, second half, or the entire match.
How to read the Over/Under bet most accurately
Playing the Over/Under bet in football isn't as difficult as many people think, but accurately reading the Over/Under odds is crucial for bettors who play regularly. That's why today I'll guide you on how to read the Over/Under bet accurately so that you can confidently place successful Over/Under bets and profit from the bookmakers.
Over/Under 1.5: This bet is also known as Over/Under 1.5 goals.
Betting on Over wins if the match ends with a score of 2 goals or more scored (e.g., 2-0, 2-1, 3-1).
Betting on Under wins if the match ends with only 1 goal scored or less (e.g., 0-0, 1-0).

See more betting tips at : betting tips group on telegram

What are the Over/Under bets in football that you can bet on? When it comes to Over/Under bets in football, I've noticed that there are many options available for you to bet on. The bookmakers have made it enticing by allowing us to freely choose Over/Under bets in football to place our bets. Below, I will outline the common types of Over/Under bets you can wager on:
Corner kick Over/Under bet: In a football match, there are various corner kick situations, and bookmakers offer the Corner kick Over/Under bet, where they calculate the total number of corners awarded to both teams to determine if your bet wins or loses. With this bet, you don't need to worry about the match score.
Throw-in Over/Under bet: Similar to the Corner kick Over/Under bet, bookmakers also provide the Throw-in Over/Under bet in every match. They base it on the total number of throw-ins by both teams to decide whether you win the bet. With this bet, you only need to focus on the total number of throw-ins.
Goal Over/Under bet: This is one of the most popular Over/Under bets chosen by many people. Bookmakers provide odds for the total number of goals in the match, and you must predict whether the total goals scored by both teams will be Over or Under. 'Over' means more goals than the given odds, while 'Under' means fewer goals, according to the bookmakers' odds.
Card Over/Under bet: Referees typically issue yellow and red cards, but with the Card Over/Under bet, all cards shown by the referee are counted together. For example, if you bet on 'Over', you need more cards than the bookmakers' odds, whereas if you bet on 'Under', fewer cards are better for you.
Penalty kick Over/Under bet: This bet is also popular, but it only appears when the match enters penalty shootouts. The total number of successful penalty kicks by both teams will be counted in this Penalty kick Over/Under bet, and your task is to accurately predict whether the number of successful penalty kicks will be Over or Under.
How to calculate winnings from Over/Under bets in football? Another thing you need to pay attention to with Over/Under bets in football is how the winnings are calculated. When you win a bet, you should know how to calculate your winnings from Over/Under bets in football. Here's how:
Bookmakers always provide clear odds for each Over/Under bet in the betting list. Based on what I know, bookmakers usually multiply the amount of money you bet by the Over/Under odds they offer to determine how much money you will win if you win the bet.
For example: In a match between Man City and Chelsea, the bookmakers set the Goal Over/Under at 2.5 (Over at 1.90 and Under at -0.80). If you bet 1 million on 'Over' and win, you will receive (1,000,000 x 1.90 = 1,900,000), whereas if you bet 1 million on 'Under' and win, you will receive (1,000,000 / 0.80 = 1,250,000).
Tips for winning Over/Under bets with certainty To win Over/Under bets, you first need experience playing with these bets. Especially with the following tips for playing Over/Under bets, which I have applied many times and always managed to win against the bookmakers:
Wait for about 10 to 15 minutes into the match before placing your Over/Under bet. I advise you to do this because it's the best time for you to observe the match and decide whether you should bet Over or Under.
Pay attention to each tournament you are betting on Over/Under bets. For tournaments with a solid defensive style like Italy, France, Portugal, you should focus more on betting 'Under'. For tournaments with an attacking style like England, Spain, Germany, or the Netherlands, you should focus more on betting 'Over'. Also, for teams with an aggressive attacking style like Real Madrid, Man City, Barca, Bayern Munich, never bet 'Under' because your chances of losing will be very high.
If you bet 'Over' but the first half of the match ends 0-0, don't worry. According to my experience, teams usually start to push harder in the second half, and naturally, more goals can occur. Stay calm and wait for the result without hastily changing your bet. If you feel that your initial Over/Under bet has a high risk of losing, you can choose a split bet to recover your money because you only need a goal to win.

Through everything I've shared in this betting tips app , you'll understand what Over/Under bets in football are and gain more knowledge about Over/Under betting in football. I hope that with the knowledge I provide, you'll be the one to always win in Over/Under betting at reputable bookmakers.

https://wintips.com/
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2024-7-13 22:50:33 | 显示全部楼层

Ботулинотерапия

Вопросы и ответы о ботулинтерапии
Отвечает доктор медицинских наук, врач-косметолог / дерматолог Шестакова Татьяна Викторовна.

Ботулинотерапия от пота под мышками

Ботулинотерапия при потоотделении

"Как ботулинотерапия помогает при избыточном потоотделении?". "Ботулинотерапия уменьшает потоотделение, блокируя нервные сигналы к потовым железам."/"How does botulin therapy help with excessive sweating?". "Botulin therapy reduces sweating by blocking nerve signals to the sweat glands."
ботулинотерапия носа до после фото ботулинотерапия носа до после фото .
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|DiscuzX ( 粤ICP备2022072103号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-7 12:15 , Processed in 0.036555 second(s), 18 queries .